Conditions for the Use of the Community Rooms
- THERE IS A NO SMOKING POLICY FOR ALL COMMUNITY ROOMS.
- YOU MAY NOT hang anything, (ex: decorations, signs, posters, balloons) on the walls/doors/or any part of the building.
- DO NOT REMOVE ANYTHING FROM THE WALLS.
- NO TAPE IS ALLOWED to be used on any part of the building.
- CARRY TABLES – DO NOT DRAG
- Please do not take tables or chairs down. Leave the room set up as your find it.
- YOU are responsible for policing the building AND the rest rooms
- NO alcoholic beverages permitted
- You are responsible for discarding/removing all food you store in the refrigerator.
- All damages must be reported, as soon as possible or when the key is returned.
- Floors must be swept/mopped and room must be cleaned
- If you use the oven, you must clean it.
- Keys must be returned on the next business day
Secure all garbage in trash bags and put garbage at the following locations:
- Fairmount Avenue – Dumpster on Fairmount Avenue
- Second Street – Dumpsters across from Community Room
- Terrence Reiley Building – Dumpster at by playground at 1100 Arch St.
- Billie Payne Community Center (Roundhouse) – Dumpsters located outside the back door – go down the sidewalk along the parking lot
- Peacock Street – Dumpster by 1 Peacock St.
IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO TAKE IT TO THE DUMPSTERS, YOU MUST TAKE IT WITH YOU!
NO GARBAGE SHOULD BE LEFT IN THE COMMUNITY ROOMS!
FAILURE TO FOLLOW THESE RULES WILL PREVENT YOU FROM USING THE FACILITIES IN THE FUTURE.